Do you have a wish you want to be fulfilled? This is for you. You won’t regret it. What you will need:
- A candle.
- Your front door.
How to proceed:
- Wait for midnight or later. Turn off all the lights in your house and close all the doors. All digital devices must be off too. If possible, unplug them. You can keep one window slightly open, but it’s not advised to try and look at the creature.
- Then, open your front door. The ritual won’t work with any other door. Some have tried with a window, but the results were much more horrifying than intended. Be careful.
- With the salt, draw a square under the door. Size is irrelevant.
- Lit the candle, and place it at your feet.
- Say: “I invite you in,” and make your wish.
- Now blow the candle, and put it where it was before.
- Wait for 15 minutes in front of the square, facing outside. You cannot be elsewhere or move, but you may use a chair. Then, you will hear some noises in your head. It could be a whisper, your name being called, an unknown noise of any kind. That is the sign.
- The Whimsical Wish Granter is now in your house. You may count to 10. You’re now free to move around and close the door. The square will be broken. Even if it isn’t, it still won’t be effective anymore.
- To end the ritual, all you have to do is open the door again, lit the candle and say; “The time has ended. It’s time to leave.” You have to wait at least 30 minutes before closing it. The consequences of not doing so are unknown.
The Whimsical Wish Granter is indeed a powerful creature. Given the specifics of the ritual, its appearance is unknown. Some people say they saw some kind of shadow moving around. Others have reported having seen it appear right in front of their eyes at the door, but have been unable to discern its characteristics up until now. A rare occurrence.
In general, it’s thought to have blending abilities.
Why whimsical? Not all wishes will be fulfilled. It’s up to the creature to decide whether you’re worthy or not. If your wish won’t come true, you will know.
Be prepared and pay attention to your thoughts and behavior, or unspeakable things might happen. No hideout will be useful. It is said it might leave alone a victim in exchange of a favor, but no such cases have been reported.
Whilst it’s in your house, you may have a conversation with it, but you will remember only a bit of what is said. Be careful if you choose to share your knowledge.
If for whatever reason the rules aren’t followed, or you’re judged unworthy, it’s possible the creature will remain even after the ritual is ended.
Do not underestimate its power, as it’s still an ancient, feared creature. The extent of its abilities is yet to be understood. In the history of humanity, only few groups of people have followed the ritual.